Thursday, February 9, 2012

How can some laptops go online when there is no connection for my laptop?

I see people going online on their laptops when I have no connectivity on my laptop. I saw people on the internet in the train before (not underground). I have the airport on my mac powerbook. Is it because my airport is bad or do they have some kind of wireless thing they plug in their laptops?

They have a wirless internet card plugged in…you can get them from various places..it’s basically just an all in one package…the service , the wireless connection, all tied into one card. it has an antenna on the side to pick up connection.

Here’s an example

http://www.wireless.att.com/businesscenter/solutions/wireless-laptop/modem-cards.jsp

Probably the latter. You can purchase wireless broadband cards that will allow you to tap into the Internet even if there is no immediate WiFi signal available, though it requires you have a paying account with the wireless broadband company. Some of the newer laptops have the wireless broadband card built in.

Some people subscribe to wireless connections provided by cellular service providers such as Verizon. The service can be a little pricey depending on your income level. Most people that I know who have wireless cards get it through work.

call at&t they have a plug in card that is the best that all i have to say

They have a Wi-Fi adapter and are using Wi-fi provided by the train or other places, if it is provided.

Or they have a modem that connect to a mobile data network, often from a cell phone provider.

and toshiba folio 100 tablet

toshiba honeycomb tablet get I want to buy laptops from asia ,online.Does anyone know any website I can do this?

If you want Dell:

Go to http://www.dell.com and select your country, then chose a laptop that fits your needs and then configure and buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment