Thursday, January 26, 2012

Whats a good baby monitor for a 2 story house?

monitor for baby
by jspaw

baby monitor review<br />
I am about to have my first baby and i would like to buy a baby monitor. Has anyone got any tips, should i go digital or is there really no need. Please help.

I have BT monitors which i have found brilliant!!

The main handset is in my childs room, on my hand set i can play a number of different lullabys, it tell me the room temp, it beeps to tell me if the room is to hot or cold. The sensitivity is excellent and can be set at different levels, you can hear your baby breathing at high sensitivity. It also has an intercom where i can speak to my baby when i press a botton. It also has a night light that i can turn on and off from your monitor. it also reaches up to 300 metres.

Sorry to go on abit but i would recommend these to anyone. I got my on Ebay for £32! I think at the time they were 70-80 in the shops.

Here is a link if u want to have a look at them

http://www.cashgenerator.co.uk/product.aspx?ProductId=BI338&

Good Luck!

I think the baby monitors with video capabilities are the way to go. That way, you can really see what’s going on. If the baby just makes a noise, you don’t have to go running right away. It’ll keep you a little less busy, too. They’ve got cool ones at SpyTown.net. I got one for my cousin when she had her first baby, and she said she couldn’t really live without it.

Good luck!

baby room monitor<br />
digital baby monitors with camera

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment